The inimitable face of Criminal Christmas cheer.

For Christmas, I bought bolt cutters for all the Reetz men.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The inimitable face of Criminal Christmas cheer.

1. Женя says:

I wonder what the little kid has already had time to cut!

What did the Reetz women get?

What little boy lacks mischief? ; )

If there is one thing I want to give Ben (or any little kid) it is knowledge of the plasticity of things — that even hardened bolts cleanly cleave under the right pressure. I want him to know that locks, doors, and do-not-open stickers are a choice and not a mandate.

And besides, it will make a funny story when I’m no more than a memory. ; )

What did the Reetz women get?
    Yarn, music, photographs…

3. samh says:

The photo is wonderful.

4. Noah says:

Reetz Christmas is great, wish Seth and I had been at this one too.

5. miche says:

the little guy in the highchair in the back is the BEST!

6. miche says:

ps you need to find cleaver ways to make the women criminals too.. next year perhaps.

the little guy in the highchair in the back is the BEST!

He’s already a bit advanced for bolt cutters. I’m thinking maybe a sledge is more his speed. Birthday present, maybe.

I will have to think about what to give the women. }|{ had the outstanding idea to give Ben’s mom a bucket of bolts…

Reetz Christmas is great, wish Seth and I had been at this one too.

Agreed.

8. sister says:

Will is getting into the action too…
    Next Christmas you can get me yarn again. I don’t have the need for tools. Maybe I’ll make you a red headed battle bonnet so that you can have battles with friends.

Well, I had thought about getting you a little precision-ground wire cutter and screwdrivers to work on your guitars…

10. neighbor says:

Next year, Shop vacs for all!