Daniel Reetz on CNNI

First Kathrine:

Then Daniel:

Article here:

I talked about what happened with Kseniya and Svetlana.

Thanks to Cory Charles for the opportunity.

22 Responses to Daniel Reetz on CNNI

1. Sue says:

Any idea when?

Not exactly, but I just added a link where the program should come up. I’m not that happy with how I think I did, but I’m waiting to see it to make a judgment.

3. II watched you on CNN. Also Hinds. Thanks for ‘raising the alarm.’ Many thanks.

Thank you, SAJ – much appreciated.

5. Where so I find Hinds blog? Any idea?

I think she may be on Facebook – but otherwise, I don’t think she has one.

Do you know an online source where it is possible to see the show? I haven’t seen my own interview yet. :)

7. Oh. It has just ended. Only a couple of minutes. It may not be there online yet. May be later it comes on any of the CNN sites.

8. I am sure you are going to get a ton of traffic after the show. People like me will be expecting some real good post on your blog home page. Are you writing one.

I wish we’d had more time to talk about the specifics of how things happen – but it was a very short interview. I think CNN did a great job of setting up the story. I’m glad they’re covering trafficking – it is a big problem.

10. You can fill up the details here. I and others like me will be so happy to see the whole story here.

11. I will check back here for more on this.

I’ll write a post today.

13. And you have a reader already :-) Best of luck and see you more in blogsphere.

14. I have announced your intended story. Have a look here:

And pl hurry.

Yep, I’m writing now…

16. Cec Reetz says:

Thanks to a fine- caring young man–my son!

17. Sue says:

I just watched it with Bill and Noah. Great job!

18. James Grindeland says:

Nice work, Dan!

19. Thanks for putting all details at one place. It is more permanent now.

20. K says:

good work D

21. sis says:

Shared this with my Leadership class and for the first time in a year, they were dead quiet. Many of them had no idea that this kind of thing happened here. Some of the parents stopped me this morning and told me what an amazing person you are. I had to agree.
    The kids are still talking about it. Very proud to call you my family.

That was one of the strange things – the girls didn’t think it could happen here, either, but I’ve read that over 17,000 people are trafficked into the US every year.