Bernina 1130 User Manual and Service Manual [PDF]

These manuals are hard to find on the Internet. I found them.

wpid-20121026_122414.jpg

Bernina 1130 User Manual/Guide. PDF, 59 pages.

Bernina 1130/1120 Service Manual. PDF, 73 pages.

Keywords: Bernina 1130 User Manual. Bernina 1130 Repair. Bernina Oiling Guide. How to thread Bernina 1130. How to wind bobbin. How to lift presser foot. 1130 hook alignment.

61 Responses to Bernina 1130 User Manual and Service Manual [PDF]

1. Gram Gram says:

Thank you sooo much. Have been sick, am trying to resume sewing….Have to relearn everything just about. This is extremely helpful!

2. James Luschen says:

Dan you are a champ! Thank you.

3. Jeff Turek says:

Thanks, Dan! All I had was a 1260 Xerox copy.

4. Marty says:

Thank you so much Dan. I just received a Riccar 1140 that arrived broken. This is super helpful.

5. Anne says:

Thank you for these Bernina manuals.

6. judi dadu says:

Informasi ini bisa memherikan saya hal positif.
    Lanjut terus buat artikel-artikel seperti ini ya min.

7. Kent Leach says:

My needle will not push down and it may be related to the flat piece of metal has fallen out of my machine is related to this malfunction. I am not seeing this piece in a manual (1260) and it is not obvious from where it fell. It has two tabs on one side and one rounded end.

8. DD says:

Thank YOU! Machine is broken and shops are closed.

9. Mary Muth says:

The feed-dog does not rise up to advance the fabric. Is the machine broken or is there a setting that is preventing the feed-dog from rising above the plate.

10. E. Kaichi says:

Thank you Dan! Inherited mom’s 1130 when she passed. Didn’t have the manual until now.

11. Vi says:

Excellent thanks so very much for both manuals, use and service. It’s good to have the service manual even though I will not be opening the machine myself. It will help my understanding of the sewing machine so that when I have a problem I can research the manual and have a better understanding of what is wrong and how to put it right. So that I can understand the repair man better.

Thank you so very very much.